Click on the words below to go to that specific
page within the website.
Click on the button below to get the newest FREE Adobe Reader DC download,
which is currently Version 2018.011.20058. Please untick all Optional third party
offers you see
listed, for example McAfee Security Scan Plus, McAfee Safe Connect and also
the Acrobat Reader
Chrome Extension, before starting the download, unless you want them.
DUTIES OF A PARK REPRESENTATIVE
BEFORE GOING FURTHER PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER PAGE
- The most important duty is the collection of the annual membership dues. This is most effectively done by door to door
canvas, starting a week to 10 days after delivering the Newsletters to your
park. This gives you the opportunity to visit with neighbours and to hear their concerns about your park, which they might otherwise not mention.
Membership dues are our only source of operating funds.
|The receipt books are in duplicate:
|| The white (top) copy goes to the member
|| The yellow (2nd.) copy is given to the Membership Director along with the funds.
When you are ready to turn the money collected over to the Membership Director, please do not mail cash. Rather, deposit the
cash money in your bank account & mail a cheque, payable to PDMHOA, to the Association mailing address for the same amount, along with the cheques collected, the yellow
receipts and any Membership renewal Forms. Bringing a cheque in place of cash, payable to PDMHOA, is also the preferred method for those turning over memberships in person,
so that the Membership Director is not left holding a large amount of cash. It is very important that on the receipts you include all the information of the
member, such as Printed Name, Pad #, Park, Phone Number and Email Address, if they have one.
- Deliver the Newsletter -- usually 2 issues per year, April
- Attend six meetings per year, when possible -- attended by all Park Reps. and the Association
- Attend, when possible, the General Meeting in your area and the Association's Annual General Meeting held in May.
- Act as a liaison between your park committee/association and the
Association and an individual or group of members if no committee/association.
- Where no park committee/association exists, to act as liaison between the Association and the park owner/manager. Addressing and resolving
concerns at this stage will often prevent mediation or arbitration. The Association Executive is always available to assist you in these matters.
- As a park representative you will be reimbursed or paid for the following:
Travel on Association business, (i.e. to and from meetings outside of your area, such as Exec., GM & AGM Meetings) at the current rate.
The cost of establishing a park committee/association -- hall rent, long distance phone calls, materials, etc.
In recognition of your help, the Association pays for an "appreciation" dinner for all Park Reps., and Directors.
The Association thanks you for volunteering to be a Park Rep. You, along with others, are the backbone of our Association. Through your efforts,
you help to make your park and every other MHP a better place to live.
P&DMHOA Directors May
20, 2014 (Revised December 2, 2017)
Click here for pdf