PENTICTON & DISTRICT MANUFACTURED HOME OWNERS ASSOCIATION
P.O. Box 22020, Penticton, BC V2A 8L1
Click on the words below to go to that specific
page within the website.
Click on the button below to get the newest FREE Adobe Reader DC download, which is currently Version 2017.012.20093. Please untick all Optional third party offers you see listed, for example McAfee Security Scan Plus, McAfee Safe Connect and also the Acrobat Reader Chrome Extension, before starting the download, unless you want them.
DUTIES OF A PARK NEWSLETTER DELIVERER, CONTACT & INFORMATION PERSON AND DUTIES OF A DUES COLLECTOR
BEFORE GOING FURTHER PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER PAGE
Newsletter Deliverer Contact and Information Person:
1. Delivering the Newsletter in your park is a very important duty. Not only are you bringing your fellow park neighbours the vital information in the Newsletter but you are getting the opportunity to visit and to hear any of their concerns about your park and be able to pass them on to the Association Directors if you will.
2. It is helpful if you will act as park contact and information person to pass on information and concerns to your park members and bring back information from your park to the Directors.
3. Deliver the Newsletter, usually two issues
per year, April and October.
Membership dues are our only source of operating funds.
When you are ready to turn the money collected over to the Treasurer, please do not mail cash. Rather, deposit the cash money in your bank account & mail a cheque, payable to PDMHOA, to the Association mailing address for the same amount, along with the cheques collected, the yellow receipts and any Membership Renewal Forms. Bringing a cheque in place of cash, payable to PDMHOA, is also the preferred method for those turning over memberships in person, so that the Treasurer is not left holding a large amount of cash.
2. You may attend any association meeting to turn monies in or give us information or get information. See meeting schedule on back of the last Newsletter.
3. Attend, when possible, the General Meeting in your area and the Association's Annual General Meeting held in May.
4. The position of Newsletter Deliverer and Contact Information Person and the Dues Collector, are both reimbursed or paid for the following:
Travel on Association business, (i.e. to and from meetings outside of your area, such as Exec., GM & AGM Meetings) at the current rate.
The Association thanks you for volunteering to be a Newsletter Deliverer and Contact Information Person or a Dues Collector. You, along with the Park Reps, are the backbone of our Association. Through your efforts, you help to make your park and every other MHP a better place to live and keep it better informed.
P&DMHOA Directors May 20, 2014
Click here for pdf version.